Wednesday, December 04, 2013

'What if an Amazon delivery drone crashes into me?' (Video)

 "Will spotting Amazon's fleet of "Prime Air" drones soon be "as normal as seeing mail trucks on the road today"? That's what Amazon is saying, after CEO Jeff Bezos explained Sunday that the company would, in the future, deliver packages by quadcopter. However, that future may be a bit further out than the revolutionary retailer can say. "


Normally I like new technology but this needs more thought. Cars and trucks I can see, Drowns? Will Iphones now need to be outfitted with drown detection apps? Will drones have blinking red lights like trucks? This is hurting my head. see U later. 

Let's Go to the Video Tape

Source: 'What if an Amazon delivery drone crashes into me?' and 6 other key questions : 'via Blog this'

No comments:

FB Tweet G+ Like Buttons