Sunday, July 20, 2008

Iphone Stress Test - Don't Try This at Home (Video)

WARNING: These test a dangerous and may be harmful to machines. Do not try this with machines at home that you use to call humans.


I got my first Iphone and it is simply the best thing since sliced bread. We have Microsoft PC's, 6 in total, on the family verizon fiber wireless LAN. I have a Apple Ipod Nano for running. I also have an old fashioned cell phone with buttons. In addition,I have an Ipaq for computer stuff like contacts, apps, like GPS and getting on the web in an emergency. My Ipaq also had a nice add on, the 1 mega pixel pop in camera. I wanted to combine the functionality of my three mobile machines and their accessories in my next mobile purchase.

I have also had the experience of dropping my Nokia phone from time to time. It would split apart and I would press it back together, as I prayed that it still worked. luckily the Phone God's were with me.

I watched some promos on the Iphone, saw it at the apple store but after seeing this video my mind was made up.




I got the Iphone 16 gig and mission accomplished, it does most of what my first generation mobile machines did for me. The phone works great, music with the art work in marvelous, GPS works and I have YouTube and twitter to boot. I am a happy camper.

Looking for a C-Phone, I recommend Iphone.

This second generation phone is now the gold standard for cell phones. All cell phones with be compared against it just like all PDA's were compared against the Apple Newton the world's first Personal Data Assistant.

I conclude, that this is Jobb's reincarnation of the Newton his first human interface device. To think of the Iphone just as an expensive phone is to make an error. It is really an inexpensive hand held laptop/PDA that also happens to make and take phone calls.

P.S., Fellow Iphoners, know of a good Iphon app, feel free to share the wealth.


Zemanta Pixie

No comments:

FB Tweet G+ Like Buttons