Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jewish Reggae and Hip Hop

Just incase you thourght you heard everything in music, you must listen to Matisyahu, he is on point.



I watched a PBS (CH 13 in NYC) Special tonight The Jewish Americans that I recommend to anyone interested in Cultural Health. Hitler the poster child for racism unchecked, launched a war against them and others in Germany. Talk about bouncing back, you got to listen to Matisyaho and his Hasidic Raggae.


To learn more about The Jewish American's history and struggle for cultural integraity, that is, being both Jewish and American Click Here The link will take you to the video and more about this story, Were you will find some other stories that will improve your Cultural Literacy.

I learned a lot from the Jewish Americans I hope you will to

Hit the link and tell me what you think.



Blogged with Flock

No comments:

FB Tweet G+ Like Buttons