Monday, January 21, 2008

What Did America Think About on Dr. King's Day

I like to think of every holiday is an opportunity to improve Cultural Health. This Holiday I am concerned about one important element in our Nation's Cultural Health, Unity. King used it to change his time, the question is,  do we have enough of it to change what we must in our  time.

I listen to a lot of  the special King  programs on the  radio as they played the King speeches and commented on the day.  I  always learn something new in listening to King or people talking about King. He had an Amazing Grace that still reverberates today. I was going to talk to you about the history of Amazing grace, Until I heard Barack Obama at King's Church.


After listening to him, it dawned on me I need to keep quiet and just point you to his remarks on King's day at Ebenezer Baptist Church.


Blogged with Flock

No comments:

FB Tweet G+ Like Buttons