Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day - My Dad and My Culture 2010


This day is not just the first big barbecue day of the summer. It is a day to remember and honor our country's fallen and our Culture's fallen. On this day I especially remember my dad in World War II, and his fathers in World War Zero.
Full article and discussion: Newsvine - Memorial Day - My Dad and My Culture

On this day we should remember our soldiers and the cultural lessons of war. It has been said that there are times when the evils of war are justified, but understand that war is always evil. If there is any redeeming value in war, it is that it should teach us something about our Nation, our soldiers and our selves. What we learn should make TeamAmerica more human and better global citizens.

 See the important Cultural Health war lesson below:



War has a power that can bridge the peace time anti-humanism non-sense sometimes displayed at home, if we pay close attention to the realities of war. Cultural Poisoning must be weeded out if TeamAmerica is to move forward. I look forward to you doing your part.

No comments:

FB Tweet G+ Like Buttons