Sunday, December 30, 2012

Dammit, I’m a doctor, not an iPhone!

 "Your iPhone now tells you when it’s time to visit the doctor. Soon it could save you the trip.

In 2013, the biggest revolution in medicine will be in the palm of your hands, as smartphones are reconfigured to turn into mini doctors’ offices and medical labs. This is the year your Android measures your blood sugar, your iPhone becomes an ECG machine and the hardware we keep in our purses and pockets diagnose everything from ear infections to cancer."
Dammit, I’m a doctor, not an iPhone!:
'via Blog this'

Iphone always gets the leading med apps. I have a doctors bag folder and it had a stethoscope with EKG capability 2 years ago, Iphone what to fist to have an app and attachment to measure blood sugar. I have Sleep Timer in my bag (the Iphone watches me as I sleep) that provides detailed sleep analysis. i.e. how much on average, quality etc and I have ITriage just to name a few. Yes the Star Trek doc's tools are coming to us.   

No comments:

FB Tweet G+ Like Buttons