Sunday, June 28, 2009

Micheal Jackson Thanks for Helping My Son

My youngest son has cerebral palsy and your music and entertainment genius gave him countless hours of joy and great dancing fun. His mother and I thank you for activating the sound in our son's spirit.

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson via last.fm



I was talking to the Queen mother of our family the other day on the passing of Micheal Jackson and she told me something I had not heard from her before. She reminisced about how our son use to love to dance to Micheal's music and how he new all the words. For a minute, we could both see him in our minds eye, in those eyes that only parents have.

She told me she had always wanted to send Micheal Jackson a letter thanking him. So today, as we offer our condolences to your family in this time of transition, I am saying thank you for both of us

Our son has grown to be a fine young man and a technical wiz. This is what my son wrote on his new cyber-magazine this week.

I was very sad to hear about Michael Jackson's death I grew up with his music I'm currently 31 years old and despite my disability I did my best as a young child to imitate his dance moves when I was dancing to his music whether it was in my wheelchair or on my knees his music helped me forget about my disability for that time.


My mother gave me the middle name Micheal which, my youngest sun carries. As you may know, it is from the christian archangel Michael. This cosmological archetype comes down to us from classical African Civilization, Kemet (Ancient Egypt) as the Neter Huru. Heru is the source of the universal archetypal concept that we understand in the West as a Hero. You have certainly been a transnational, trans-ethnic musical hero to many.

You may know about these prisoners but I and most of my readers did not.

Michael Jackson “Thriller” by Philippines’s Prisoners


The reach of your positive cultural energy through your entertainment genius is remarkably transcendent, King of pop. Here we have Prisoners at the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center in the Philippines, activating and energizing a core values of the African and Asian worldview, collectivism. This is the most massive and remarkable jail exercise routines I have ever seen. Wow! Talk about different roads to psychological and cosmological freedom.

As an ancestor we know you will receive all your messages, it is not like E-Mail down here on the earthly plane, so thank you for taking a microsecond to absorb our family thank you.

P.S. If you are feeling Mr. Jackson's spirit during this transition, I highly recommend you watch the videos in the three stories below especially, the last one which, tells you a lot about this spirit's impact on our planet.

>



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

FB Tweet G+ Like Buttons