Friday, May 20, 2011

Should Religion Fear the Apple Chapel

What do you think? will technology replace religion what role should technology play in spiritual science. I carry the holy Bible, the constitution and the bill of rights with me everyday on my Iphone, do you? Does that make me more religious and patriotic then those who don't?



Join the debate it's related to fate (:-0
Amplify’d from www.cnn.com

Apple triggers 'religious' reaction in fans' brains, report says

(CNN) -- Next time Grandma asks why you're going to the mall on Sunday morning instead of church, tell her you're going to Apple Chapel.

For Apple fans, the brand triggers a reaction in the brain that's not unlike that of religious devotees, according to a BBC documentary series that cites neurological research.
Read more at www.cnn.com
Now this is what the Apple Chapel looks like in my hometown  - 5 Ave Store  NYC

No comments:

FB Tweet G+ Like Buttons