Saturday, February 11, 2012

Le't Do It Again (Obama 2012) - 99% Youth are on Point- music video

Creativity, respect + a multi-ethnic old school and new school equals a Limitless win for progressives in 2012 .

Let's Go to the Video Tape


This is what I said to these fine American youth.

Hetep and Respect Limitlessfive, 99% American youth on the move Let's Do it Again (Obama 2012) Voted for you on Newsvine. I just went to Itunes on my Iphone to buy your song. I did not find it. you need to put your Mp3 on Itunes so I can pay .99, I will be glad to do it. I will put it on my blog. You are at 145,000 hits (do a Youtube monitize) we taking U to 1 million. Added you to my Cultural Health Music Play list. I look forward to working out to your song in the Gym next week.

When the criminal Republican Thomas Court ruled that tables and chairs are people they underestimated the ingenuity and creativity of Human beings. You'er dam right we are going to do it again.

Money can't buy this kind of natural respect and energy or thinking American people.

No comments:

FB Tweet G+ Like Buttons