Saturday, June 14, 2008

Your Dentist Could be Harmful to Your Health - Dental Fillings (Video)

I remember over the years the many dentist that told me mercury fillings were safe for me. Now I understand how these dentist harmed my health and unnecessarily destroyed my mouth.

Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas


Dentist you have an obligation to develop stem cell teeth so you can repair the damage you have been doing to people all your life.

MedIplex
(medical industrial complex) especially, chemical company's like the ones who make fillings and cigarettes can kill you. Allopathic Doctors do sick care, not health care. Learn how to maintain your own health and be suspicious of drug doctors, ask questions and research bad effects ("side effects") of anything someone recommends you put in your body.
Zemanta Pixie

No comments:

FB Tweet G+ Like Buttons