Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Will I be taking Swine Flu Shots 2009? NO!

It is interesting that MediPlex thinks the masses are asses and have forgotten the 1976 Swin Flu hoax that Citizens say gave them neurological disorders. (CBS 60 minutes Video)




Did the doctors know that Swine Flu can cause neurological dis-eases?



I generally do not take vaccines because of mercury and other harmful ingredients. I surly will not be taking the 1976 Swim flu vaccine again. What has changed with the group of doctors from the first batch. Did any go to jail, or loose their medical license from the Wallace report on their misconduct and harm to the public? No, then I conclude that nothing has changed and MediPlex is still in the medical murder medicine for profit business. President Obama, I disagree with you on this one.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


No comments:

FB Tweet G+ Like Buttons