Thursday, January 06, 2011

Android 3.0 Honeycomb for Tablets is Closer Copy of Ipad

Android makes another Iphone look a like device. They are getting better but I will stick with my Iphone. (video)



Honeycomb it the name of the operating system for the Apad ("tablet") this is different from the android software for the droids. I think this is way to complicated for the average consumer.

Let's Go To The Video Tape


You got to love that 3D map. Don't get me wrong, I love Google technology and use a lot of it. Droid open is a good concept and will be ready for prime time in the future but Iphone still has the vision edge and technology, quality and apps lead.

The reality is, if a person has a cell phone and they want to add a Pad they will add to pad related to their cell phone. If I was just buying a pad I would still buy the Ipad as it is the market standard.

Bottom line, I like the progress and will be watching.

Aunk's Cell Phone Motto: Stick with the best, watch the rest. I want to be on the leading edge not the bleeding edge.


No comments:

FB Tweet G+ Like Buttons