Friday, July 22, 2011

It is So Hot Swimmers Have to Swim in Shifts (Video)

That's right, it is so hot in South Philadelphia that there has been a record breaking turnout of people who want to cool off. So many people want to swim that swimmers have to swim in shifts.




I sure hope this does not happen at my local town pool. So far so good, the temp is high but not that high so we still had adult lap swim at 5 and 7pm for 30 minutes. Some of these folks who are waiting should find a nice tree and chill. Personally I would run a few miles or platy some tennis till it is my turn in again.

Some pools actually have police at city pools to help manage the crowds. And Republicans said there is no global warming. I don't think I can remember swimmers swimming in shifts in my lifetime. 

No comments:

FB Tweet G+ Like Buttons