Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The Rudy Aunk Daily - You can have your own newspaper too!

One of my Sources Orlando Dozier told me about paper.li. I went to see his paper from Amp. Naturally I subscribed to his paper and created my own, you can too and its free. (Video)



Check it out, hit the link and tell me what you think.
Amplify’d from paper.li
The Rudy Aunk Daily
wikileaks.ch - Share a Wikileaks release with a friend. Spread our wallpapers. Donate to support vital infrastructure. If you believe democracy and transparency go hand in hand, now is the time to stand and say: ...
Read more at paper.li
Let's Go To The Video Tape:



bcurdy our commentator mentioned he talked about Twitter Times, what is that you say, I said the same thing, so I went to look for the original automated social centric newspaper and I found it here Twittertim.es Here is my Twitter Times Page. (coming soon takes 1 hour to develops) Note Paper.ly took only minutes.

1 comment:

Aunk said...

Did you ck out my new Newspaper and look at each section with its lead picture? What do you think?

Did you subscribe?

Did you create your own paper?

Do you plan to create your own paper?

I think this is a really interesting new technology.

FB Tweet G+ Like Buttons